Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 4.1 Content/Return to Ivalice Revealed
During a 14-hour livestream earlier this week, the official details of the 4.1 update, “The Legend Returns” for Final Fantasy XIV were unveiled! It is the first major update to the game following the official Stormblood expansion launch and promises a whole host of new content. Players will “Return to Ivalice” which was written by the creator of Final Fantasy Tactics himself, Yasumi Matsuo. In addition to this, the Yo-Kai Watch event came back, which will run through now until November 1st. A huge update planned for October has the following content:
- New Main Scenario and Side Quests – The fan favorite Hildibrand quest series also returns.
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Titled “Return to Ivalice,” featuring guest creator Yasumi Matsuno
- New Primal Battle – Shinryu makes a triumphant comeback in a new extreme difficulty challenge
- New ‘Ultimate’ Difficulty Raid – The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate) brings a new challenge to the most hardcore thrill seekers
- Adventurer Squadron Updates – Players and squadron members may now team up and explore dungeons together
- PvP Content: “Rival Wings” – Ride goblin mechs and fight your opponents in 24 v 24 matches
- Housing Update – Sale of plots in Shirogane will begin, along with the addition of swimming areas in all housing districts
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Drowned City of Skalla
- The Lost Canals of Uznair Update – Venture even deeper into the submerged chambers for greater rewards and challenges
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Kojin
- And much more
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 220.127.116.11 details
- League of Legends patch 18.104.22.168 brought some significant changes to the gameplay.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and Star Ocean: Anamnesis Receive Summer Promotions
- Summer Events and Festivals are coming to two of Square-Enix's mobile games: Dissidia Final Fantasy and Star Ocean: Anamnesis.
- Win That War! Begins Early Access on Steam
- Insane Unity is excited to announce that their breakout title, Win That War! is now available on Steam for Windows PC!