New World: Barnacles & Black Powder Expedition Released
New World’s latest update is now live, introducing the Barnacles and Black Powder Expedition.
Delayed from its original release earlier this summer, the Expedition introduces Admiral Blackpowder and his crew. Visit the Cutlass Keys settlement to take on the Expedition, featuring three new mutations:
- Icebound: Icebound features mutations that deal Ice damage, apply slow, and spawn glacial crystals with area effects.
- Oppressive: Enemies gain powerful abilities like mana drains and zones of silence, which prevent ability usage for a short period of time.
- Frenzied: This variant applies Curses to players that dodge. Curses stack up and deal damage over time. When Frenzied reaches 3 stacks, it detonates. This explosion deals additional damage to the player and leaves an elemental damage area of effect.
More details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- The Simpsons Coming Soon to Minecraft on Xbox
- Minecraft players can soon bring the characters of Springfield to life in fully-textured, cubic glory.
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).