Shikihime Garden – Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game ‘Shikihime Garden’ will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a website for game account registration. Shikihime Garden is a unique browser-based hybrid game of gardening and deck-building which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. in Japan in February 2013 and since then gained certain popularity in Japanese community.
Shikihime Garden is a cute mix of gardening and card-based gameplay where players foster lovely Shikihime (female characters with magic abilities), take care of beautiful gardens and collect a variety of cards through numerous battles. The game combines turn-based card combat, simulation genre and RPG elements with exploration and quests.
All players who register for Shikihime Garden accounts before the release date March 11th 2014 will be given Starter Kits which include useful in-game items to begin their adventure in the charming game world. Besides, the publisher also revealed that there will be several events to give more gifts to players who are in top ranking tables during first weeks of game release.
Shikihime Garden promises a totally new Free-to-Play experience of card and simulation game to Western web game markets. The game is now available for registration at http://skgen.aprts-games.com/lp/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Introduces Massive Empires of Gold Update
- Atlantica Online, Nexon's tactical MMORPG, introduces a Mayan themed update with new mercs, new heroes, and an El Dorado themed dungeon e...
- Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
- Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games' 'adult' MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side-Story: Heavy Lies the Crown
- Epic Seven has a new update that released yesterday (July 18th), based on Charlotte - Side Story: Heavy Lies the Crown.