Fiesta Online: Pagel’s Invasion Update Now Available
An icy cold has descended upon the bustling world of Fiesta Online. Pagel, the god of avarice, has reached Isya, and has brought with him the biggest update of all time. His insidious plan involves controlling the thoughts of its inhabitants and monsters with his dark powers. He needs to be stopped at all costs!
The time has finally come: ‘Pagel’s Invasion’, the largest Fiesta Online expansion pack of all time is now available, and adds more than 1,300 new items such as accessories, class-specific armor, weapons, and more than 300 exciting quests, seven brand-new maps and over 70 new monsters.
But that’s only a small part of it: ‘Pagel’s Invasion’ also has more than 10 new levels in store, which also means that the level cap has now been increased to 125.
The God of Greed is corrupting the mysterious cities of the dwarfs, who, together with Pagel, are attempting to gain sole dominion of the whole of Isya. In order to save their world from the dwarfs and Pagel’s influence, which only serves to sow jealousy and greed, players will delve deep into the fantastic and ancient legends of Isya. Your mission is as follows: Stop the invasion of the god Pagel!
New content in ‘Pagel’s Invasion’ at a glance:
- More than 1,300 new items
- Over 300 new and exciting quests
- More than 70 new monsters
- 7 new maps
- Level cap increased from 115 to 125
- A new fearsome world boss
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: 'The Karui Way' Issue #1 Now Available
- In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed ...
- Webzen Celebrates The Holidays With 'Looting in a Webzen Wonderland'
- Starting today through January 8th, 2019 (UTC), the entire Webzen.com portal will be celebrating the holiday season with all players.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...