GAMEVIL Launches Third Installment of Warlord Series, Fantasy Warlord
Leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL announced today the global launch of its social network/RPG title Fantasy Warlord. Like Monster Warlord and Dynasty Warlord, GAMEVIL’s other card-battling games that launched in 2012 and earlier this year, Fantasy Warlord engages players in friendly competition as they collect and use cards featuring stunning manga-inspired artwork. However, instead of warriors or monsters, this new installment includes cards that depict hundreds of unique guardians with various strengths.
In addition to competing against each other, players everywhere can join forces to attack a common enemy in the World Boss Battle. All players also have the chance to receive in-game rewards based on their real-time worldwide rankings.
With a simple and intuitive user interface design that makes it easy to check stats, view missions, and scout or attack other players, players will find expanding their card collections, competing with each other, and participating in world battles in Fantasy Warlord stress-free and enjoyable.
Fantasy Warlord is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/FantasyWarlordGAMEVIL
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Outspark is celebrating Luvinia Online's first year anniversary.
- League of Angel: Fight Against Evil, Guard Justice in New Events
- This round of the Mount Exclusive event is a great one, with powerful mounts such as King Alabaster, Mecha Tyrannosaurus and the Moonlight Uni...
- League of Legends Reveals Aurelion Sol
- Weeks from his release, Aurelion Sol, the new dragon hero for League of Legends, is now in the spotlight.