GAMEVIL Launches Third Installment of Warlord Series, Fantasy Warlord
Leading mobile games publisher GAMEVIL announced today the global launch of its social network/RPG title Fantasy Warlord. Like Monster Warlord and Dynasty Warlord, GAMEVIL’s other card-battling games that launched in 2012 and earlier this year, Fantasy Warlord engages players in friendly competition as they collect and use cards featuring stunning manga-inspired artwork. However, instead of warriors or monsters, this new installment includes cards that depict hundreds of unique guardians with various strengths.
In addition to competing against each other, players everywhere can join forces to attack a common enemy in the World Boss Battle. All players also have the chance to receive in-game rewards based on their real-time worldwide rankings.
With a simple and intuitive user interface design that makes it easy to check stats, view missions, and scout or attack other players, players will find expanding their card collections, competing with each other, and participating in world battles in Fantasy Warlord stress-free and enjoyable.
Fantasy Warlord is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/FantasyWarlordGAMEVIL
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.
- NGames Reveals Wartune's Knight Class
- NGames (Games321) has unveiled the mystery of the Knights joining the ranks of free-to-play strategy/RPG-hybrid MMO, Wartune. This new class o...
- Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
- Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System”...