C9: New ERTA class released
WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
A new advanced class for the Mystic, the ERTA is now available for C9 actionists. The ERTA is an aerial juggler who excels at dealing damage with quick, powerful melee attacks. She’s also very mobile, able to deceive her enemies with lightning-fast dashes.
The ERTA mainly utilizes Stance Change and Teleport skills. She can execute powerful combos by switching between ranged and melee skills with Stance Change. Also, she can use Teleport and Link to move instantly for a trick attack on the enemy. Her primary weapon is the Chakram, a throwing weapon which is circular in shape, with a sharpened outer edge to slice through enemies.
For more info, visit http://c9.webzen.com/events/teaser
Articles You May Enjoy
- TechWars: Global Conflict Releases to a Worldwide Audience on PC
- Black Sun Game Publishing and Argus Games have proudly released their new Action-MMO to the world: Tech Wars: Global Conflict.
- The Day Online Preview (PC)
- THE DAY Online is another game that I personally wouldn't have heard about if it weren't for Steam.
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.