Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key.
►Player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation
►Full-loot rights world PvP;
►Territory control system
►Rock-paper-scissors combat system.
Albion Online uses a classless “You are what you wear” system wherein you can wear any items and wield any weapons at any time, which will affect your capabilities.
Players may purchase premium subscription, which increases the rate in which xp, gold, and other things are earned. Players may also directly purchase in game gold from the cash shop.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sandbox Interactive
- Publisher: Sandbox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
- +Players can craft items, and housing.
- +Unique territory control system.
- +No levels. Power derived from skill and gear.
- -Full loot PvP may be deterrent.
- -Equipment on body can deter and become useless before you can corpse run.
- -Upping equipment tier can be tedious.
- -"Optional" subscription borders on pay to win.
- -Claims to be player driven economy, but gold is sold in cash shop.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 / Mac OS X 10.7+ / Ubuntu 10.10 or SteamOS
- CPU: Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2 support
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 support or better
Recommended Tablet System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.1 or higher / iOS 8.0 or higher
- RAM: 2GB (Android)
- Screen size: 7''+ (Android)
- Description: Albion Online is a medieval fantasy MMORPG in a sandbox-style world, complete with a player driven economy, a territory system, and full loot PvP.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.
- OldSchool Runescape discovers "Fossil Island"!
- An adventure millions of years in the making comes to Old School Runescape: Fossil Island! All levels of adventurer in Gielinor can take part!