Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the company’s hit action MMO title, TERA: Rising, will be debuting all-new in-game enemies known as Small-Ass Monsters (SAMs), to balance out the title’s famed Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs). Staying true to TERA’s action combat roots, the addition of Small-Ass Monsters also debuts the game’s ferociously powerful new “jump and squash” combat mechanic, which fans can see in action in an all-new video that is available for download below.
Small-Ass Monsters add a whole new dynamic to TERA: Rising’s award-winning action combat system, demanding new tactics and providing players with new challenges and very tiny cash and loot drops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Evil Queen Arrives - Dragons Spear Announced by NGames
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dragons Spear will be launching soon!
- Crush Your Enemies Game Review
- Read the title: CRUSH. YOUR. ENEMIES. You are Spartans, Barbarians, Badasses.
- Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
- Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content.