Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the company’s hit action MMO title, TERA: Rising, will be debuting all-new in-game enemies known as Small-Ass Monsters (SAMs), to balance out the title’s famed Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs). Staying true to TERA’s action combat roots, the addition of Small-Ass Monsters also debuts the game’s ferociously powerful new “jump and squash” combat mechanic, which fans can see in action in an all-new video that is available for download below.
Small-Ass Monsters add a whole new dynamic to TERA: Rising’s award-winning action combat system, demanding new tactics and providing players with new challenges and very tiny cash and loot drops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- ModMic 5/Gaming Mousepad Review
- Recently I was offered a ModMic 5 to review by Antlion Audio and I was all too glad to do it!
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...