Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the company’s hit action MMO title, TERA: Rising, will be debuting all-new in-game enemies known as Small-Ass Monsters (SAMs), to balance out the title’s famed Big-Ass Monsters (BAMs). Staying true to TERA’s action combat roots, the addition of Small-Ass Monsters also debuts the game’s ferociously powerful new “jump and squash” combat mechanic, which fans can see in action in an all-new video that is available for download below.
Small-Ass Monsters add a whole new dynamic to TERA: Rising’s award-winning action combat system, demanding new tactics and providing players with new challenges and very tiny cash and loot drops.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.
- World of Warplanes Update 1.2 Introduces Combat Missions
- Wargaming today announced that Update 1.2 for World of Warplanes is now live in Russia and will be available in Europe and North America on Ma...
- Vainglory 2017 World Championships Being Held in Singapore’s Kallang Theatre
- Super Evil Megacorp, developer and publisher of Vainglory, has announced it will hold the Vainglory 2017 World Championships in Singapore.