Heroes Arena Globally Launches
Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The free-to-play mobile game features classic 5v5, 1v1, and 3v3 battle arena action through one universal global server that allows combat between players from around the world.
uCool is celebrating the Heroes Arena launch with a host of in-game events and rewards, including daily login bonuses and shop discounts on all hero characters for a limited time. Players also will get massive extra gold and in-game items by completing the daily events during the launch celebration time.
Over one million players pre-registered for Heroes Arena through the game’s official website prior to launch. Those who pre-registered received an exclusive hero, Truth’s Light, as well as Gold, Runes, and additional item and enhancement rewards. Truth’s Light will remain a launch-exclusive hero character until he becomes available through the in-game shop later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Greymane Review
- Greymane is a ranged and melee assassin hero from the Warcraft universe.
- Runescape Launches Its First Elite Dungeon
- Runescape is breaking new ground on the Arc archipelago, where the very first Elite Dungeon has been opened.
- PAX East 2015 Day 1 Recap - Trion Worlds, Dreadnought, Indie Games, and Cosplay!
- A full day of intense news coverage followed by a night of even more intense drinking and hobnobbing (and still surprisingly, news coverage!)...