Heroes Arena Globally Launches
Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The free-to-play mobile game features classic 5v5, 1v1, and 3v3 battle arena action through one universal global server that allows combat between players from around the world.
uCool is celebrating the Heroes Arena launch with a host of in-game events and rewards, including daily login bonuses and shop discounts on all hero characters for a limited time. Players also will get massive extra gold and in-game items by completing the daily events during the launch celebration time.
Over one million players pre-registered for Heroes Arena through the game’s official website prior to launch. Those who pre-registered received an exclusive hero, Truth’s Light, as well as Gold, Runes, and additional item and enhancement rewards. Truth’s Light will remain a launch-exclusive hero character until he becomes available through the in-game shop later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- League of Angels: Paradise Land Update adds New Mode and More
- It's not always so easy to keep a game fresh and new, but League of Angels: Paradise Land is working on doing just that with a new game m...
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.