Heroes Arena Globally Launches
Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The free-to-play mobile game features classic 5v5, 1v1, and 3v3 battle arena action through one universal global server that allows combat between players from around the world.
uCool is celebrating the Heroes Arena launch with a host of in-game events and rewards, including daily login bonuses and shop discounts on all hero characters for a limited time. Players also will get massive extra gold and in-game items by completing the daily events during the launch celebration time.
Over one million players pre-registered for Heroes Arena through the game’s official website prior to launch. Those who pre-registered received an exclusive hero, Truth’s Light, as well as Gold, Runes, and additional item and enhancement rewards. Truth’s Light will remain a launch-exclusive hero character until he becomes available through the in-game shop later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleline: Steel Warfare Review
- If you are a fan of tanks and love to reign down chaos with them, then Battleline Steel Warfare is the right game for you.
- Roblox Full Review
- Roblox is an open ended, sand-box MMO that gives players all the freedom they could ask for.
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point' Arrives This Month
- Webzen unveiled today that Flyff: Fly for Fun will be receiving a new expansion for European/American servers in March.