Heroes Arena Globally Launches
Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The free-to-play mobile game features classic 5v5, 1v1, and 3v3 battle arena action through one universal global server that allows combat between players from around the world.
uCool is celebrating the Heroes Arena launch with a host of in-game events and rewards, including daily login bonuses and shop discounts on all hero characters for a limited time. Players also will get massive extra gold and in-game items by completing the daily events during the launch celebration time.
Over one million players pre-registered for Heroes Arena through the game’s official website prior to launch. Those who pre-registered received an exclusive hero, Truth’s Light, as well as Gold, Runes, and additional item and enhancement rewards. Truth’s Light will remain a launch-exclusive hero character until he becomes available through the in-game shop later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.
- Webzen Launches KnightWeGo, MU Character's Art Toy Globally
- Webzen announced today that they are collaborating with Sentinel, for a combination of a MU and Sentinel in toy form.
- One Piece Online: JoyGames Announces Closed Beta Test
- Today, JoyGames would like to announce closed beta for their new tower defense ARPG One Piece Online. The closed beta phase will begin on Janu...