Heroes Arena Globally Launches
Heroes Charge publisher uCool has announced today that its new mobile MOBA game, Heroes Arena, is now available worldwide from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The free-to-play mobile game features classic 5v5, 1v1, and 3v3 battle arena action through one universal global server that allows combat between players from around the world.
uCool is celebrating the Heroes Arena launch with a host of in-game events and rewards, including daily login bonuses and shop discounts on all hero characters for a limited time. Players also will get massive extra gold and in-game items by completing the daily events during the launch celebration time.
Over one million players pre-registered for Heroes Arena through the game’s official website prior to launch. Those who pre-registered received an exclusive hero, Truth’s Light, as well as Gold, Runes, and additional item and enhancement rewards. Truth’s Light will remain a launch-exclusive hero character until he becomes available through the in-game shop later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Biggest Marvel Heroes Event To Date: The Big Ten Week
- Gazillion is celebrating the 10 months since the launch of Marvel Heroes with its biggest event yet, the Big Ten Week.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
- There's a lot more to come too, but let's cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.