Albion Online Announces “Into the Fray” Update
Albion Online, the fantasy sandbox MMORPG developed by Sandbox Interactive, today announced the release of its next major content update – Into the Fray. This update brings an entirely reworked Magic Staffs weapon line, big improvements to Castles and Outposts, new 5v5 combat modes, Dynamic Events, and much more.
- New visuals, animations and spells for Magic Staffs
- Portal Towns easing Outlands access
- Castles have improved visuals and game mechanics
- New ‘Crystal Arena’ and Non-Lethal Crystal League 5v5 modes
- Dynamic Events offering short-term bonuses
- Victory Emotes and Twitch Drops
- Numerous Quality-of-Life Improvements
For more information, see the update page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Review
- Ground Forces is an extension of the air combat game War Thunder, by Gaijin Entertainment. The above scenario is something that has happened t...
- Lost Saga (EU) beta key registration begins
- Nexon Europe is has just announced that beta key registration is now available to the public for the online multiplayer brawler Lost Saga.
- Requiem makes international service merge
- Gravity Interactive announced today that it will migrate the Korean service of Requiem to North America.