Crusaders of Light Update Adds Elementalist Class and Launches on Steam
A new update arrives today for Crusaders of Light that brings with it compatibility with Steam. In addition to arriving on Steam, the Surge of Elements update arrives. It introduces a global server (Ferroc Camp, set at North America UTC-8) and in addition to a new team raid, a new dungeon, two deadly bosses, it also brings with it the Elementalist class. It’s a spirit mage that controls the elements and wields mastery over them to deal damage and protect allies at all costs. They’ll also feature three paths to travel like the other classes: Pyromancer, Cryomancer, and Conjurer, with their own advantages to consider for the task at hand. Wind Bluff Prison arrives, which features two new bosses to do battle with. Players who have reached level 55 with a talent level 64 can participate for new loot and new achievements, such as titles for the first players to defeat the dungeon per server.
“We’ve been honored to see such a positive response to Crusaders of Light so far and are excited to bring the world of Milura to even more PC players with our launch on Steam,” said Stan Wang, Product Manager of Crusaders of Light. “With today’s update and a strong roadmap of content updates ahead, we’ll continue to bring MMORPG players on PC and mobile devices the immersive, engaging experiences they enjoy.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring of Elysium Review
- 2018 is definitely the “Year of the Battle Royale”. Every company seems to have gotten on the train, and now it’s Tencent’s turn.
- Webzen Launches Epic 4-Player Co-Op Mode for Arctic Combat
- A new Co-Op mode launches for Arctic Combat, with a sweet giveaway from MMOHut and OnRPG!
- En Masse Entertainment Outlines Development Roadmap for TERA
- En Masse Entertainment has today published a development roadmap outlining future updates planned for their flagship action MMORPG, TERA.