Albion Online Plans To Expand the Outlands
After its free-to-play relaunch last week, Albion Online has now announced their plans to expand the world size to accommodate new players.
Three new regions will be added to the Outland map: Siluria (equal to size and value of Cumbria), and West and East Glouvia (equal in size and value to West and East Anglia.) These regions will become available in two waves on the second Invasion Day of Season 6, planned on May 18.
To reduce the impact on Season 6, territories will not contribute season points, but will still generate siphoned energy and loot chests. The season points will resume in the following Season 7. More details can be found at the blog linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghostbusters World Launches Worldwide on Android and iOS
- Ghostbusters World lets players fulfill their childhood dreams of joining up with the Ghostbusters team, and is live on mobile.
- Camelot Unchained Showcases TDD Winter Camouflage
- The latest update from CityState Entertainment's upcoming realm v realm sandbox MMORPG, Camelot Unchained, today brought the news that th...
- Hothead Offers New Details About Upcoming Hero Hunters Shooter
- Today, Hothead Games offered some new details about their upcoming team-based shooter, Hero Hunters, such as the release date.