Albion Online Fifth Anniversary Trailer
Albion Online celebrates its fifth anniversary today with the launch of a unique event called Living Legacy.
This event brings the game’s history to life for two weeks, as player-designed guild statues become open-world enemies. These statues exist in three levels of increasing difficulty and rarity – Construct, Colossus, and Titan – with a variety of melee and magical abilities to keep players on their toes.
Key event features:
- Season winner statues are fightable enemies in the open world, and can drop unique items including:
- New Riding Horse skin
- Chromacannon vanity weapon
- Anniversary Cake which grants Fame boost
- Special Avatar and Avatar Ring for all players who log in during event
- Exclusive Twitch Drop for watching anniversary stream:
- On Friday, July 15 at 19:00 UTC there will be a special anniversary stream on the AlbionTV Twitch channel (twitch.tv/albiononline), featuring interviews with the devs and a look back at the Alpha.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- Prime World Announces the Glorious "Winter Revolution" with Massive Giveaway
- Nival, the Russian publisher behind the heavily RPG focused MOBA, Prime World, has something quite special in-store for players that have regi...
- Little Orbit Acquires GamersFirst Portal and APB Reloaded
- Little Orbit has been expanding its repertoire of games, most recently announcing a partnership with Descendent Studios.