Albion Online – First Look
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a free-to-play cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key. Game features include a player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation; full-loot rights world PvP; a territory control system; and a rock-paper-scissors combat system.
Albion Online is currently in Summer Alpha as the developers call it. You can gain access to the game via Founders packs HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.
- Prominence Poker Now Live on Early Access
- Players can now play their way to the city of Prominence on Windows PC.
- MMO Valentine's Event Guide 2014
- MMOs from A to Z are celebrating Valentine's this year. Check in OnRPG and MMOHut's guide for the latest V-Day events!