Albion Online – First Look
Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a free-to-play cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key. Game features include a player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation; full-loot rights world PvP; a territory control system; and a rock-paper-scissors combat system.
Albion Online is currently in Summer Alpha as the developers call it. You can gain access to the game via Founders packs HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironsight Begins Open Beta Today
- The gamigo group is proud to announce that the Open Beta testing phase for Ironsight has officially begun!
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...
- Cyber Hunter Launches on Mobile Devices from NetEase
- NetEase launched their latest battle royale title for iOS and Android today, by the name of Cyber Hunter.