Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame! Drawing on inspiration from anime and cosplay, accompanied by unusual and exotic companions and a wide array of loyal and ever increasing powerful equine, avian and dragon mounts, CoA is a game for players that are looking for fun, entertainment and enjoyment in a game with a community spirit, full of fun, laughter and battle quests to share with friends and gaming family.
Along with the normal aspects of any MMORPG, players of CoA are also given the chance to dance! Players can get funky, break it down with Kpop, even show off their Gangnam style dance moves as they celebrate their victories with friends, unite in a server-wide dance fest or send a challenge to others to meet them in the arena and see who really is the best dancer.
Players start Clash of Avatars by selecting a hero, either Mage, Priest, or Warrior, and creating a name. After that, the player enters the game, and is given the option to follow the quest line through either auto-pathing, or manual play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Strike: Closed Alpha Thoughts
- Editor’s Note: This is still in Alpha, so a lot of this is likely to change. This is not an official review.
- Duelyst Kickstarter Preview w/ Keith Lee
- One of the first things I noticed when talking to Keith was how professional and cordial he was.
- Overwatch Sombra Patch Review
- The name Sombra has been thrown around a lot lately.