Clash of Avatars Beta Available through AMZGame
Clash of Avatars, a new free-to-play(F2P) browser-based 3D MMORPG, has arrived at AMZGame! Drawing on inspiration from anime and cosplay, accompanied by unusual and exotic companions and a wide array of loyal and ever increasing powerful equine, avian and dragon mounts, CoA is a game for players that are looking for fun, entertainment and enjoyment in a game with a community spirit, full of fun, laughter and battle quests to share with friends and gaming family.
Along with the normal aspects of any MMORPG, players of CoA are also given the chance to dance! Players can get funky, break it down with Kpop, even show off their Gangnam style dance moves as they celebrate their victories with friends, unite in a server-wide dance fest or send a challenge to others to meet them in the arena and see who really is the best dancer.
Players start Clash of Avatars by selecting a hero, either Mage, Priest, or Warrior, and creating a name. After that, the player enters the game, and is given the option to follow the quest line through either auto-pathing, or manual play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Crowfall Pre-Alpha Testing for Castle Siege Begins
- ArtCraft revealed today that external pre-alpha testing has started for the "Castle Siege" system of their flagship title, CrowfallÂ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Stormblood Details at Fan Festival
- Along with the epic teaser trailer, more details on Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming expansion, Stormblood, have rolled from Las Vegas.