Weekly Recap #193 June 23rd – Warframe, Vindictus, Orcs Must Die, & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Zombies/Monsters/Robots, Dizzel, Black Gold Online, Swordsman Online, Warframe, Grand Chase, Elsword, Neverwinter, Vindictus, Infinite Crisis, Smite, & Orcs Must Die! Unchained!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 23rd, 2014 (June 16th – June 23rd).
Zombies/Monsters/Robots fires up Closed Beta 2, lifting the NDA and adding in 4 new maps:
Dizzel is now in Open beta and we’ve got golden assault rifles:
Swordsman Online closed beta key giveaway:
Black Gold online goes into open beta:
Warframe launches Operation Breeding Grounds:
Grand Chase revamps the Spell Knight Ronan:
Elsword teases a new playable character, the Twisted Tracer:
Neverwinter celebrates 1st year anniversary with the Protector’s Jubilee event:
Vindictus releases a new cinematic trailer and introduces a new playable character:
Infinite Crisis introduces Supergirl as the latest hero:
SMITE starts its 4th of July celebrations with RAmerica:
Orcs Must Die! Unchained heads into closed beta on June 27:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Swordsman Online and Dizzel Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm
– 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Dates
- The developers at Mechanist Games have been striving to get City of Steam ready for Beta testing before the end of the year.
- RayCity Review
- RayCity is a fun racing game with has a certain 'high quality' feel to it.