Top 10 Best Free MMORPG Games 2010
In the video above I highlight my top 10 favorite free to play MMORPG games. I did not consider any new free to play games that are still in open beta when I made the video (May 15, 2010), so games not Mytheon and Battle of the Immortals were not considered, though they are both GREAT games. I also did not include any MMO Games (MMOFPS, MMO Strategy, Etc), and kept the list strictly about MMORPGs. The top 10 list is simply my personal opinion regarding the best MMORPGs and there’s really no way to figure out which game is objectively the best. Everyone like’s something different. Even if you disagree with the rankings of the game’s mentioned, the 10 MMORPGs mentioned are all top notch games that are all worth checking out. From #10 to #1 the games mentioned are Fiesta Online, Fly for Fun, Grand Fantasia, MapleStory, Ragnarok Online, Perfect World, Allods Online, Atlantica Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and Runes of Magic.
If you disagree with the list that’s perfectly fine. Feel free to leave your own top 10 best free to play MMORPG list in the comments below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove - Geode Launches Today
- This free expansion also adds a new mode, Bomber Royale - a fast a frenetic free-for-all mode.
- Shot Online is Coming to Steam in January 2019
- As of January 22nd, 2019, Webzen's Shot Online will be available to the users of Steam, in a new partnership.
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.