Star Trek Online – E3 Dev Interview – Voyage to Consoles!
JamesBl0nde talks with Perfect World at E3 2016 about Star Trek Online and its voyage to consoles!
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced plans to bring Star Trek Online, the free-to- play MMORPG based on the Star Trek franchise, to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in Fall 2016. At the console launch, Star Trek Online will offer over six years’ worth of content, including over 130 featured episodes that build upon classic Star Trek stories and series as they play alongside a cast of Star Trek actors including Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), Michael Dorn (Worf), Tim Russ (Tuvok) and more.
In addition to the countless hours of content, Cryptic Studios has also made considerable updates to the game engine to offer upgraded visuals and an enhanced user experience for console. Learning from the recent launch success of Neverwinter on Xbox One, the Star Trek Online team has created a control scheme that allows players to navigate both the space and ground combat with ease.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shrine of the Eidolon comes to Warframe on Console Next Week
- Canadian developer Digital Extremes' next update for Warframe on console is coming next week, Shrine of the Eidolon.
- Spellforce 3 Details Hybrid RPG-RTS Gameplay
- Nordic Games is going right back to the roots of the SpellForce saga with SpellForce 3.
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...