Shadow of Legend Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shadow of Legend Page.
Shadow of Legend is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by SmartCell. The game was originally developed to support play on PCs and SmartPhones, but as is the game only runs on PCs now, as development for smartphones has been suspended years ago. The game was released in 2007 and offers very little in terms of overall content and variety. The game’s development staff is slow to respond to bugs, exploits and other server issues. Graphically speaking, Shadow of Legend looks a bit like The Warlords, Conquer Online and other TQ Digital games. To learn more about Shadow of Legend check out the official MMOHuts Shadow of Legend page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Operation Second Wind Blows Into Combat Arms
- Combat Arms has released its latest update, Operation Second Wind, for Nexon America players.
- EA and Bioware Unveil New Online Action RPG Shadow Realms
- BioWare today announced Shadow Realms, a new 4v1 story-driven online action RPG, set in a constantly evolving BioWare world where modern meets...
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...