MMOHuts Weekly Recap #259 Oct. 5th – Smite, Neverwinter, Chronicle & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: League of Legends, Dota 2, Smite, Heroes of the Storm, RuneScape, Chronicle, WildStar, Neverwinter, TERA, Armored Warfare, Warface, Block N Load, and Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending October 5th, 2015 (Sept. 28th – Oct. 5th).
League of Legends 2015 World Championship Group Stage is happening now:
First Dota 2 Valve Major presented by ESL coming in November:
Smite starts up the 2016 Odyssey:
Heroes of the Storm has introduced Lt. Morales as a new support combat medic:
RuneScape showcased a new teaser trailer for its new game client (NXT):
Jagex introduces Chronicle, a new collectible card game heading into closed beta soon:
WildStar had a bumpy F2P launch but its new trailer is awesome:
Neverwinter announces the eighth expansion module, Underdark coming this fall:
TERAs new eccentric fashion collection is now available for purchase:
Armored Warfare is ready to roll into Open Beta testing:
Warface introduces a new kill confirm pvp game mode that takes place at night:
Block N Load is now free to play with major changes:
Warframe launched the Jordas Precept update with tons of new content:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall begins Battleframe Trailer Challenge
- Red 5 Studios has announced a new contest for Firefall fans: The Battleframe Trailer Challenge.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Free DLC Hits Today for Total War: WARHAMMER
- A new Legendary Lord complete with his own skills, abilities and quest chain will be accompanied by five new battle maps for all.