Heavy Metal Machines Launches
Hoplon today announces the launch of its free-to-play vehicular MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.
Narrated by Larry Huffman, of Rock ’n Roll Racing fame, the game pits two teams controlling heavily armed characters in deadly arenas, as they race to pick up a bomb and use it to score and destroy the opponent’s base.
The launch brings with it an update that introduces a new progression system, a new playable character, and begins a new competitive season (the Road to Malmheim).
The Metal Pass progression system challenges newcomers and veterans by offering a variety of missions that grant rewards, including unlocked characters, skins, portraits, spray, kill/respawn effects, soft currency, XP boost, artwork and lore across 50 different levels. It also offers both a free reward track and a premium one, with more quests and bigger rewards.
The roster also welcomes its 14th playable character: Icebringer, a nordic warrior with freezing attacks that enters the Heavy Metal Machines tournament in a quest to retrieve a sacred artifact stolen from his tribe.
Get started with Heavy Metal Machines today – it’s free!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary: Q&A With MindArk
- Entropia Universe is celebrating its 16th anniversary, including a major new update released on February 19.
- Adventurer's Log #1: Blade & Soul
- The idea behind this series is to both mildly entertain, and inform. My goal is to sit down with f2p MMOs that I have not played enough.
- Major Pixel Worlds Update adds Pet System
- The first update to Pixel Worlds is here, and it adds a fun new system, in the form of the Familiar System.