Block N Load
Block N Load is a combined team-based FPS and world builder. Players go head-to-head in 5v5 matches. Each player can choose from several available classes with role-specific abilities. In the pre-match round, teams can build, change, and fortify their portion of the map, laying traps, boosts, ambushes, and more. The match then follows into a competitive shooter where tactics are constantly changing and evolving. Block N Load features tiered play for those looking to enjoy a competitive edge in battle.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Large variety of blocks to use
- +Traps, turrets, boosts, and power-ups can be placed by players
- -Steep cost for a team based shooter
- -Very similar to like games on the market
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8.x
- CPU: Intel i5 CPU (2 GHz +)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 700 series or comparable
- Description: Build your base, set your traps, and then unleash bullet hell on your enemies in this spiritual successor to Ace of Spades.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution Wows Racing Fans with Watkins Glen Track Update
- To celebrate the start of 2014, Eutechnyx’ free-to-play online racing game and car community, Auto Club Revolution, today released the majes...
- Ironsight Begins their Open Beta in February
- Parties interested in the new Korean shooter, Ironsight will not have to wait much longer.