Weekly Recap #236 April 20th – Heroes & Generals, Grand Chase, HotS & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Defiance, Rift, Echo of Soul, Cabal 2, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, Heroes & Generals, Path of Exile, Grand Chase, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone & Triad Wars!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 20th, 2015 (April 13th – April 20th).
Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere:
Rift 3.2 Echos of Madness lets players return to Hammerknell for an even bigger challange:
Echo of Soul showcases the Guardian who can specialize as the Stormguard or Earth Guard:
Cabal II demonstrates 4 various level dungeons in the game so far:
Skyforge is ready to startup it’s 3rd closed beta test introducing more PvP and new areas:
As a followup to various ammo types, Armored Warfare talks about different forms of armor:
Heroes & Generals offers an overview of the new map and changes in its Utz update:
Closed beta starts this week for Path of Exile’s The Awakening expansion:
Grand Chase’s final day of service arrives:
Heroes of the Storm finally gets both an open beta and official launch date:
Hearthstone makes its way to iPhone, Android, and Amazon phones:
New Triad Wars own the underworld trailer from United Front Games and Square Enix:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Stream Reveals Geb, Golden Skins, and an Arena Test Mode
- HiRez Studios' featured caster Bart unleashed a barrage of googies on the official SMITE twitch.tv stream yesterday including gold and le...
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Blizzcon 2015: Day 1 News Highlights
- Cool items and digital swag went to people who have a virtual ticket, and all told, we received big news today.