Triad Wars is an open-world action game developed by United Front Games. Set in the same world of the Sleeping Dogs universe, players can rise to power as the king of the Hong Kong criminal underworld.
Familiar territory: Triad Wars is set in the same universe as Sleeping Dogs, so fans of the original Sleeping Dogs game will feel right at home with many areas and zones pulled straight from the original game
Unique combat and action: Experience the unrivaled combination of fighting, shooting & driving
Criminal activity: Succeed through strategy via extortion, hacking & money laundering
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: United Front Games
- Publisher: Square-Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Good mix between driving, shooting and fighting gameplay
- +Immersive Hong Kong enviroments
- +Unique simulation elements
- -Heavily confined to single-player activities
- -Storyline isn't anywhere near as compelling compared to Sleeping Dogs
- -Limited character customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Triad Wars is an open-world action game developed by United Front Games. Set in the same world of the Sleeping Dogs universe, players can rise to power as the king of the Hong Kong criminal underworld.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires: Now available on iPhone
- InnoGames just released the iPhone version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. The game has already been available for iPad sin...
- Warframe Den of Kubrow Bonus Week Begins Now!
- Over the next two weeks, Tenno can login and play the cooperative third-person shooter to receive a free Kubrow Starter Kit.
- Guild Wars 2 'Tangled Paths' Update Releases Today
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Tangled Paths” for Guild Wars 2’s Living World...