Triad Wars: Enforcer Evolution – Whats New?
Triad Wars is changing! BakermanBrad talked with the developers on what’s new and what’s in store for the future!
There really isn’t anything quite like Triad Wars. It’s part shooter and part strategy-simulation; part single-player and part competitive multiplayer. While you can take features of the game and compare them individually to certain genres or game titles, there’s really no overall experience that Triad Wars mirrors. Far from ambiguous, Triad Wars is one of those rare titles that takes its own distinctive shape not simply to innovate, but in order to be true to the game’s vision…
Interested in seeing the game for yourself? Join the beta test today!
Learn more about the changes coming to Triad Wars with Enforcer Evolution in our developer interview HERE!
Also check out The Bottom Tier in a live dev walkthrough of new content in the game!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Review: Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest (Wizard Warrior Quest Book 1)
- Terris reviews Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest - Is it LitRPG at it's best, or did it stink worse than Bonnacon dookie?
- Tales Runner: Official Release Now Available
- After two extremely successful beta tests, OGPlanet is pleased to announce that Tales Runner has officially been fully released.
- League of Angels Features Angel Cosplay
- R2Games has teased earlier in January that their angels in League of Angels would be portrayed by a number of cosplayers, in particular Marida...