Weekly Recap #226 Feb. 9th – The Repop, SMITE, Grand Chase & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Rise of Incarnates, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, The Repopulation, Nosgoth, Archlord 2, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Grand Chase, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Smite & H1Z1!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending February 9th, 2015 (Feb. 2nd – Feb. 9th).
Rise of Incarnates returns to early access available to all:
Zombies/Monsters/Robots now lets you kill stuff… in space!:
The Repopulation brought in the first of several major updates:
Nosgoth launches the summoner vampire reaches one million downloads:
Archlord 2 released its first major update since the Eternal Strife expansion:
ArenaNet offers details on two major features in Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns:
Skyforge reveals a new area taken over by the carnivorous Phytonides:
KOG Games confirmed rumors that Grand Chase is shutting down:
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot launched finally on Feb. 5th:
SMITE is set to launch season 2 changes this coming Wednesday:
H1Z1’s Game Designer teaches you how to survive:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers is Live
- Age of Wulin released its latest expansion, Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Patch 2.2 "Through the Maelstrom" Update Now Available
- Square Enix, Inc. today released “Through the Maelstrom,” also known as Patch 2.2, for the popular FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn onlin...