Weekly Recap #226 Feb. 9th – The Repop, SMITE, Grand Chase & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Rise of Incarnates, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, The Repopulation, Nosgoth, Archlord 2, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge, Grand Chase, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Smite & H1Z1!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending February 9th, 2015 (Feb. 2nd – Feb. 9th).
Rise of Incarnates returns to early access available to all:
Zombies/Monsters/Robots now lets you kill stuff… in space!:
The Repopulation brought in the first of several major updates:
Nosgoth launches the summoner vampire reaches one million downloads:
Archlord 2 released its first major update since the Eternal Strife expansion:
ArenaNet offers details on two major features in Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns:
Skyforge reveals a new area taken over by the carnivorous Phytonides:
KOG Games confirmed rumors that Grand Chase is shutting down:
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot launched finally on Feb. 5th:
SMITE is set to launch season 2 changes this coming Wednesday:
H1Z1’s Game Designer teaches you how to survive:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Open Beta Announced for December 8
- The Gigantic Open Beta will launch on Windows 10 and Xbox One in North America and Europe on December 8.
- Dragons and Titans Business Model Transition Interview
- I recently had an interview with Scott Brown, the man in charge of the team for Dragons and Titans, a popular MOBA game. With the explosion of...
- Fiesta Online Reveals a (Battle) Royale Update
- Fiesta Online has a new update to discuss today, which adds a new Battle Royale mode to the anime MMORPG.