Weekly Recap #184 April 21st – ZMR, War Thunder, Archlord II & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Swordsman Online, Zombies Monsters Robots, Elsword, World of Tanks, War Thunder, Combat Arms, Hearthstone, Hex: Shards of Fate, Archlord II, ArcheBlade, & Neverwinter!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 21st, 2014 (April 15th – April 21st).
Swordsman Online shows off three of its primary classes:
ZMR shows off some epic features and creatures in a new trailer and preps for CB in May:
Elsword changes up its secret dungeons system and shows off the temple of trials:
World of Tanks puts together all of it’s recent inhancements into update 9.0:
War Thunder introduces tanks and planes together in the Battle of Kursk as well as user generated content:
Combat Arms EU introduces Crystal Tower, a medium sized map with no place to hide:
Blizzard launched Hearthstone for iPad along with a free deck of cards:
Hex: Shards of Fate hits closed beta on April 23rd:
Archlord II is ready for Closed Beta Pre-registration:
Codebrush games is officially launching ArcheBlade on April 24th:
Neverwinter is preparing to launch the 3rd module Curse of Icewind Dale on May 13:
Check out all of JamesBl0nde’s PAX East 2014 coverage here:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chambara Now Available on PlayStation 4
- Chambara delivers the nostalgia of classic local multiplayer gameplay for modern gaming consoles.
- Final Fantasy XIV - Tips for New Players
- Final Fantasy XIV is an MMO that really takes a lot to get into, and there are some hurdles for new players but we want to help.
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.