Hex: Shards of Fate
Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities. How you put together your deck will determine how well you do in combat. Players can join guilds, competing against others in PvP matchups, or delving into dungeons against a variety of PvE encounters. Hex: Shards of Fate offers something for every gamer type, from casual to hardcore
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Publisher: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800, AMD Radeon HD4850
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Swordsman
- Perfect World Entertainment announces their intent to bring Swordsman Online, a wuxia novel-based MMORPG, to the West.