Hex: Shards of Fate
Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities. How you put together your deck will determine how well you do in combat. Players can join guilds, competing against others in PvP matchups, or delving into dungeons against a variety of PvE encounters. Hex: Shards of Fate offers something for every gamer type, from casual to hardcore
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Publisher: Cryptozoic Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2120 @ 3.30GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 9800, AMD Radeon HD4850
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hex: Shards of Fate is what the creators term an MMOTCG. The game boasts a massive amount of cards, ranging from creatures and champions, to equipment and abilities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit
- Eternal Card Game 'Defiance' Expansion Now Live
- Dire Wolf Digital released a new expansion for their free-to-play digital CCG, Eternal today.
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.