The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative survival game set on distant-future Mars, during a great storm known as The Red Solstice. Rewarding tactical and strategic cooperation between squad mates, The Red Solstice offers 8-player co-operative play, randomly generated battlegrounds, eight different player classes, customizable equipment and so much more. It will be published on Steam by Nkidu Games in cooperation with New Blood Interactive.
Development of The Red Solstice was self-funded by the team until a recent crowdfunding campaign successfully raised an additional $60k to get the game ready for launch. Going into Early Access allows the team to get real-world gameplay feedback, and we’ll offer some great value to encourage players to dive in early.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265590/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Talks PvP and the Global Economy
- The Repopulation reveals some unique rulesets for hardcore PvP servers that will drive an economy of pirates.
- Ashes of Creation Reveals All 64 of its Classes
- If there's anything MMO fans love, it's options. Ashes of Creation has just that with its 64 classes.
- Conquer Online reveals new Pirate skills information
- Conquer Online will be launching its next expansion, Invasion of Pirates, on January 11, and has released new information about the Pirate...