Gamigo Celebrates the Holidays Across 14 Games
Gamigo is getting into the holiday spirit, and announced a wealth of holiday events across their portfolio of titles, with festive events and fun game modes.
- The MMORPG lets combative and magically inclined gladiators fight in the wintry arena, where the most effective weapons are ice-cold snowballs. The winners will be rewarded with holiday-themed items.
- In , builders and adventurers will find daily quests and new items during this year’s Snowfest event.
- In the fantasy world of , the magical Fae Yule event lets players participate in festive quests and activities.
- During Solstice Strike in , every Ark Hunter can unlock new holiday-themed prototype weapons to use in their fight against the tyrannical Volge.
- The Rumors indicate that there will even be a small gift on Christmas. December update features new items, an additional map, and more content to help ambitious mercenaries fight against boredom during the holidays.
- ‘s Snowmaggeddon event brings holiday loot matrices and cozy skins.
- In , two Eidolons got dressed-up for Christmas and the players can get them for free as Christmas gifts. New decorations and items will also be available throughout December, fitting for the chilly season.
- Players of who log in to the game before December 25 will be rewarded with fanciful presents from the Advent Calendar. The towns will be beautifully decorated, and during the Ski-Tournament, players can compete in exciting duels on the frozen track.
- In , players can solve a new puzzle from the Advent Calendar every day. The tricky tasks were designed by the community managers this year. In wintry Poriland, exciting quests await the brave heroes of EoS.
- lets players collect parts of festive tree decorations. The decorated tree grants an exclusive buff to the several hero classes like Titan, Shadow Priest, and Arch-Mage.
- Other gamigo games will also have holiday bonus material: and will offer exciting events. In , the Christmas dragon Randolph awaits the players, and in there will be a new Alliance Challenge available for the game’s master strategists.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online Developer Diary: Introducing the Archer
- Some fighters like to shake it up in the middle of the pack, shield and sword in hand, striking at the very heart of their enemies.
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!
- Blitzkrieg 3 Free Weekend and Dunkirk Operation with Boris
- Steady updates are still coming for Blitzkrieg 3, now that it's live! To celebrate, there is a free weekend coming from July 20th to 24th...