Hearthstone’s New Solo Adventure, ‘Rumble Run’ Has Released
Hearthstone‘s newest solo adventure has arrived today for their Rastakhan’s Rumble expansion. In Rumble Run, players control Rikkar, a young troll eager to fight for glory in the Gurubashi Arena. Rumble Run is a single player adventure, similar to Monster Hunt and Dungeon Run, where players tackle opposing teams of increasing difficulty. They will gather new cards and abilities to build a deck as they work their way through the Rumble. The ultimate goal is to best all eight other teams and win Rastakhan’s Rumble.
Choose Your Loa: At that start of a new Rumble Run, players will select one of three Shrines, each one dedicated to one of the Loa to represent one of Hearthstone’s classes. Rikkar’s hero portrait will also update to show his team colors as he enters the Arena.
Shrines: These cards represent altars to the Loa, and they start each game in play. When they’re destroyed, they return to the field after three turns. Shrines have extremely powerful passive effects that can dramatically impact the strategy around deckbuilding in the Rumble Run. There are three possible Shrines for each class, for a total of 27 possible Shrines.
Build a Team: Part of the deck building strategy for the Rumble Run will include building out the team of champions to fight beside him. When Rikkar first steps into the Arena, he’s a rookie with a deck of 10 cards. Each time he defeats a champion, players will make their deck—and Rikkar’s team—stronger. Players can select cards that support their playstyle, recruit unique minions with powerful abilities, upgrade their Shrine, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship Launches on in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asia
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship is a realistic golf game that brings the golf experience to players on their mobile devices.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Coming Soon to Early Access on Steam
- Warhammer® 40,000®: Regicide will be available on Steam Early Access in the coming weeks.
- MARVEL and Nexon Reveal 'MARVEL Battle Lines Card' Game
- Nexon has officially announced a collaboration with Marvel Entertainment for a strategic card game - MARVEL Battle Lines.