ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch. All of the content of Unchained is available, as are the new features and improved graphics coming with the update Shadows Revealed. Players will need an account on Glyph to access the servers.
The test servers will be open until October 13th, and until then, players can see what the Buy-to-Play version of ArcheAge will be like. ArcheAge: Unchained launches on October 15th, and the Shadows Revealed update goes live on the same day for the Free-to-Play version the same day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Details Epic Games Store Migration and Hunt Pass Season Two
- Phoenix Labs has announced details on how players will be able to manage their Dauntless account through the Epic Games store patcher.
- Trove Introduces Tomb Raiser Class
- Trove has introduced a new class today, the Tomb Raiser.
- Block N' Load Hosts Valentine's Day Weekend
- Big bombs are red, acid is green; Eliza and Tony make a cute/deadly team! Love is in the air in Block N Load this weekend, with the launch of ...