ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch. All of the content of Unchained is available, as are the new features and improved graphics coming with the update Shadows Revealed. Players will need an account on Glyph to access the servers.
The test servers will be open until October 13th, and until then, players can see what the Buy-to-Play version of ArcheAge will be like. ArcheAge: Unchained launches on October 15th, and the Shadows Revealed update goes live on the same day for the Free-to-Play version the same day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Marine Vehicles from Warhammer 40k Enter World of Tanks Blitz
- A new event is coming to World of Tanks Blitz that features vehicles from the Imperium of Man!
- Heroes & Generals - Huge Weapon Update
- Reto-Moto has just released another huge content-update with new weapons, weapon personalization, captured enemy weapons and other goodies, fo...
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...