ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch. All of the content of Unchained is available, as are the new features and improved graphics coming with the update Shadows Revealed. Players will need an account on Glyph to access the servers.
The test servers will be open until October 13th, and until then, players can see what the Buy-to-Play version of ArcheAge will be like. ArcheAge: Unchained launches on October 15th, and the Shadows Revealed update goes live on the same day for the Free-to-Play version the same day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Head to Poland this April
- Wargaming today announced details about its first ever Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, slated to take place on April 4–6 at the Multikino...
- TERA’s The Lost Isle Update is Now Live
- Current, returning, and new players alike will discover new adventures that can be only found in TERA.
- C9: New ERTA class released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE ...