ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch. All of the content of Unchained is available, as are the new features and improved graphics coming with the update Shadows Revealed. Players will need an account on Glyph to access the servers.
The test servers will be open until October 13th, and until then, players can see what the Buy-to-Play version of ArcheAge will be like. ArcheAge: Unchained launches on October 15th, and the Shadows Revealed update goes live on the same day for the Free-to-Play version the same day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Kings III Hosts "Goodbye Tournament"
- The developer of Kings of Kings III decided to close the servers on the 31st of March 2015. But before they sing the blues, they will do a las...
- Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
- Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devic...
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Port Review
- Fast forward to 2019, and DC Universe Online is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Jason has more on the launch.