Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare. In the war for Earth’s natural resources, you’ll rep a faction and fight in locations with recognizable landmarks, varied terrain, and negatively-impacting weather conditions.
But before you head out to the battlefield, outfit your soldier with a wealth of options in how you look and in which guns you’ll bring into battle. Then, personalize and discover the use of all kinds of weapons like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, and even tactical equipment like napalm, EMPs, and drone systems. And when you have that competitive fever, you can join a clan and compete for the top spots on the global leaderboard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wiple
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available - Learn all about Nexon's ups and downs this first year
- Moonrise Early Impressions (Steam Early Access)
- Moonrise is available on Steam in its early access phases. There are plans to release the game for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.