Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare. In the war for Earth’s natural resources, you’ll rep a faction and fight in locations with recognizable landmarks, varied terrain, and negatively-impacting weather conditions.
But before you head out to the battlefield, outfit your soldier with a wealth of options in how you look and in which guns you’ll bring into battle. Then, personalize and discover the use of all kinds of weapons like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, and even tactical equipment like napalm, EMPs, and drone systems. And when you have that competitive fever, you can join a clan and compete for the top spots on the global leaderboard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wiple
- Publisher: gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Revisits WW2 Chronicles Event
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder is currently running its WW2 event series.
- Opinion: The Blue Essence Debacle of League of Legends
- To prepare for the next season of League of Legends, Riot has shaken the field up a bit with a whole host of new designs.
- Last Cloudia to Launch Worldwide Later this Year
- AIDIS announced today that their latest mobile RPG, Last Cloudia will release globally this year.