Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare. In the war for Earth’s natural resources, you’ll rep a faction and fight in locations with recognizable landmarks, varied terrain, and negatively-impacting weather conditions.
But before you head out to the battlefield, outfit your soldier with a wealth of options in how you look and in which guns you’ll bring into battle. Then, personalize and discover the use of all kinds of weapons like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, and even tactical equipment like napalm, EMPs, and drone systems. And when you have that competitive fever, you can join a clan and compete for the top spots on the global leaderboard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wiple
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders 3 Preview
- Can you feel it? Magic is flowing in the ether for the first time in an era. No not that D&D nonsense the dwarves entertain with in dark t...
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Coming to PS4 and XB1 Next week
- It's almost time for consoles to get in on the excitement! Warframe: Plains of Eidolon comes to consoles next week!
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...