Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare. In the war for Earth’s natural resources, you’ll rep a faction and fight in locations with recognizable landmarks, varied terrain, and negatively-impacting weather conditions.
But before you head out to the battlefield, outfit your soldier with a wealth of options in how you look and in which guns you’ll bring into battle. Then, personalize and discover the use of all kinds of weapons like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, and even tactical equipment like napalm, EMPs, and drone systems. And when you have that competitive fever, you can join a clan and compete for the top spots on the global leaderboard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wiple
- Publisher: gamigo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Port Review
- Fast forward to 2019, and DC Universe Online is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Jason has more on the launch.
- Age of Wulin Chapter 5: Heaven’s Ascent Expansion coming in April
- WEBZEN announces that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will release its fourth expansion on April 28th 2015.