Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare. In the war for Earth’s natural resources, you’ll rep a faction and fight in locations with recognizable landmarks, varied terrain, and negatively-impacting weather conditions.
But before you head out to the battlefield, outfit your soldier with a wealth of options in how you look and in which guns you’ll bring into battle. Then, personalize and discover the use of all kinds of weapons like snipers, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, and even tactical equipment like napalm, EMPs, and drone systems. And when you have that competitive fever, you can join a clan and compete for the top spots on the global leaderboard.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wiple
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Ironsight is a free-to-play online military first-person-shooter featuring gorgeous graphics and innovative futuristic warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...
- Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
- The World of Warcraft Springtime event, "Noblegarden" is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th.
- Supernova Final Closed Beta Weekend Begins
- The final closed beta for the RTS-MOBA hybrid Supernova begins today.