Long long ago, a group of Immortals created the Veil to protect the Earth from everything that goes bump in the night. Demons, mythological gods, and monsters now reside on the other side of the Veil. At least they did until the Veil began to fracture. Now, the two worlds are beginning to merge once again and humans are face to face with the nightmares of old.
You and your friends are among those rare individuals capable of wielding powerful magic. From the dark Necromancer to the controller of all things time, the Chronomancer to the blade-wielding Assassin, you and your allies will need to step up to the plate and drive back the forces from beyond the Veil if you’re going to save humanity.
Breach will be a free-to-play, co-op, action RPG, from the folks over at QC Games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: QC Games
- Publisher: QC Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Dual Core Intel Nehalem Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1.5 GB Nividia GTX 660 or ATI RAdeon 7870
- HDD: 15 GB Storage
- Description: Breach will be a free-to-play, co-op, action RPG, from the folks over at QC Games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TASTEE: Lethal Tactics Steam Review
- Last month the game was officially launched and I decided to jump back into the game to check out if any meaningful updates have arrived.
- Minimum Early Look
- Minimum is an interesting game so far and should evolve into something magnificent as time goes on and development continues. The combat was q...
- Get Ash Prime by Watching TennoLive on Twitch
- Do you want to get the now-Vaulted Ash Prime for Free? Find out how right here!