Breach Gets Ready to Begin First ‘Breach Invitational’ In March
QC Games announced today that the first Breach Invitational will take place on Twitch, Mixer, and Facebook on March 2 starting at 3:00 PM Central Time. Eight teams will be made up of top livestreamers and Breach community members, totaling 40 players. They will assemble and compete for their share of $10,000 and all viewers will have a chance at NVIDIA Graphics Cards and an Alienware Aurora PC. Details on how to win will be found during the stream, and on the official Breach Discord and on Playbreach.com.
The captains and their teams will battle it out via a single-elimination style bracket, where each team will put forth four Heroes and one Veil Demon to battle the other team in two matches. The winner of the invitational will face off in a celebratory bonus match against the QC All-Star dev team for ultimate bragging rights.
The Breach Invitational Team Captains include:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...
- KurtzPel: Lime Update Thoughts
- So, on a personal level, I’m not big on hardcore PVP games, but now I can be a support class!
- Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
- As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week.