Final Fantasy XIV: ARR – New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. The latest images offer players a glimpse into brand-new dungeons like the Lost City of Amdapor and new Hard Mode dungeons, including the lurid Halatali and the Illuminati overrun Brayflox’s Longstop. High-level players can also get a sneak peek at the Second Binding Coil of Bahamut raid which will be the highest level of difficulty available.
Patch 2.2 (Through the Maelstrom) for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will release later this month for PC and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system.
More details on the update can be found here at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/2_2_Through_The_Maelstrom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Announces Fortuna
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is excited to announce that the browser-based strategy title, Fortuna, will be available on July 18, 2013.
- Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
- The Mini Fighter Online Open Beta Test is set to start on Dec 17th 2009. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game and is the first MMO by Net...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
- The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.