Breach Announces That It is Shutting Down
In a news post on the Breach Website last night, QC Games announced that it was their last day in operation. Breach will be shutting down, but for now, the servers will remain open, and after a maintenance period, they will take down the ability to purchase Starter Packs and In-Game QC Points. They thank everyone for all of the constructive feedback and the support from Technical Alpha to Early Access. They realize that their audience must have a lot of questions, but they are still working on what this ultimately means for Breach and their community. They will have an update soon that answers as many questions as possible. It’s unfortunate to see QC Games shut down, and we’ll keep you as updated as possible on what this means for Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Undead Nation: Last Shelter Review
- Terris reviews Undead Nation: Last Shelter, a free to play mobile survival simulation game. Does it survive in the throng of zombie games?
- Ghostbusters World Launches Worldwide on Android and iOS
- Ghostbusters World lets players fulfill their childhood dreams of joining up with the Ghostbusters team, and is live on mobile.
- Divina Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).