Breach Announces That It is Shutting Down
In a news post on the Breach Website last night, QC Games announced that it was their last day in operation. Breach will be shutting down, but for now, the servers will remain open, and after a maintenance period, they will take down the ability to purchase Starter Packs and In-Game QC Points. They thank everyone for all of the constructive feedback and the support from Technical Alpha to Early Access. They realize that their audience must have a lot of questions, but they are still working on what this ultimately means for Breach and their community. They will have an update soon that answers as many questions as possible. It’s unfortunate to see QC Games shut down, and we’ll keep you as updated as possible on what this means for Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Grand Line Map
- NGames has released a new update for Pockie Pirates, revealing a new Grand Line map, designed to faithfully recreate the ocean trail from One ...
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Review
- Tagspeech reviews Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.