Breach Receives Challenge System and New Veil Demon Class
QC Games released a new patch to Breach today – 0.2: Shadow Master, which brings the titular Veil Demon class to life. Shadow Master players can clone their enemy and utilize deployable buff stations to enhance their possessed minions. They can also choose how they use these clones, either offensive or defensive. This is a whole new way to play Veil Demons, creating significant problems for the Heroes. Also in this update is the “Challenge System”. This lets players unlock in-game rewards for each class as they level it up to 30. Each class will have ability unlocks, gems, and talents specific to that class. These are a few of the newest updates to this latest gameplay patch for Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Dual Champion Release - Rakan and Xayah
- In a rather surprising turn of events Riot has revealed their first ever dual champion release with Rakan and his lover Xayah.
- Lineage 2 Classic (EU) - Zaken Update Now Live
- Lineage 2 Classic continues to evolve and EU official server has just received new content update “Zaken."
- Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
- Forged Chaos shows initiative in raising funds for Trials of Ascension through their own website's Founder Store.