Breach Receives Challenge System and New Veil Demon Class
QC Games released a new patch to Breach today – 0.2: Shadow Master, which brings the titular Veil Demon class to life. Shadow Master players can clone their enemy and utilize deployable buff stations to enhance their possessed minions. They can also choose how they use these clones, either offensive or defensive. This is a whole new way to play Veil Demons, creating significant problems for the Heroes. Also in this update is the “Challenge System”. This lets players unlock in-game rewards for each class as they level it up to 30. Each class will have ability unlocks, gems, and talents specific to that class. These are a few of the newest updates to this latest gameplay patch for Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exclusive: World of Warcraft to Go Free to Play
- World of Warcraft is set to go free to play. We have confirmed this with numerous sources within Blizzard Entertainment.
- Paragon Announces Early Access Date and Free Hero Philosophy
- Today, Paragon's team has made a major announcement for the game's early access and its business model.
- April Extravaganza begins in Rohan Online
- YNK Interactive has announced the April events for Rohan Online.