Breach Receives Challenge System and New Veil Demon Class
QC Games released a new patch to Breach today – 0.2: Shadow Master, which brings the titular Veil Demon class to life. Shadow Master players can clone their enemy and utilize deployable buff stations to enhance their possessed minions. They can also choose how they use these clones, either offensive or defensive. This is a whole new way to play Veil Demons, creating significant problems for the Heroes. Also in this update is the “Challenge System”. This lets players unlock in-game rewards for each class as they level it up to 30. Each class will have ability unlocks, gems, and talents specific to that class. These are a few of the newest updates to this latest gameplay patch for Breach.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renaissance Heroes Now In Beta
- ChangYou has announced the start of Renaissance Heroes Beta, with a full schedule of events that will give players a chance for in-game and r...
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...