Albion Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in a medieval fantasy world. Designed as a free-to-play cross-platform experience, the game focuses on a fully open world experience in which players are key. Game features include a player-driven economy that includes item and building crafting, village building, and transportation; full-loot rights world PvP; a territory control system; and a rock-paper-scissors combat system.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Sandbox Interactive
- Publisher: Sandbox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Players can craft items, housing, and drive the economy.
- +Unique territory control system.
- +No levels. Power derived from skill and gear.
- -Full loot PvP may be deterrent.
- -Equipment on body can deter and become useless before you can corpse run.
- -Upping equipment tier can be tedious.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 / Mac OS X 10.7+ / Ubuntu 10.10 or SteamOS
- CPU: Intel/AMD CPU with SSE2 support
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 support or better
Recommended Tablet System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.1 or higher / iOS 8.0 or higher
- RAM: 2GB (Android)
- Screen size: 7''+ (Android)
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Terra Goddess in Review
- Mythology is weird, folks. But entertaining! It’s like Jerry Springer for Gods.
- Kabam Launches "Blast Zone"
- Kabam today released Blast Zone! exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Blast Zone! is an action game that combines fast-paced fun, adre...
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.