PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
Day Two of Pax has come to a close! Or at least I assume so because the sun is out again. Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels talking about video games. Some of it we can’t talk about just yet but rest assured as soon as we can tell you we shall! But all is not lost! Lots of fun stuff happened anyway. Perceptions were changed, I saw change in several games, some of which I have not given the fair shake they probably deserve. Fears were allayed when I played the first few Chapters of FFXV [or at least started to], and while it’s still being optimized, do not worry: It’s going to be amazing and I stand by it. Of course Hotel visits mean fewer cosplay photos, but I got tons on day one and should have more today as well.
Table of Contents
Miss Day One? Check our coverage!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Astellia Reveals New Roadmap
- Astellia's developer team has revealed a new roadmap for the game, offering insight into plans through the rest of 2019 and into early 20...
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...