PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
Day Two of Pax has come to a close! Or at least I assume so because the sun is out again. Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels talking about video games. Some of it we can’t talk about just yet but rest assured as soon as we can tell you we shall! But all is not lost! Lots of fun stuff happened anyway. Perceptions were changed, I saw change in several games, some of which I have not given the fair shake they probably deserve. Fears were allayed when I played the first few Chapters of FFXV [or at least started to], and while it’s still being optimized, do not worry: It’s going to be amazing and I stand by it. Of course Hotel visits mean fewer cosplay photos, but I got tons on day one and should have more today as well.
Table of Contents
Miss Day One? Check our coverage!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Oath - 10 Highlighted Features
- Changyou, the publisher behind the upcoming free MMORPG Dragon Oath highlights 10 interesting features about the new MMO, read them today.
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- Allods Online Open Beta Officially Launches
- Allods Online officially launches into Open Beta. gPotatos critically acclaimed and highly anticipated free to play MMORPG is finally availabl...