PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work! Pictures to upload, video to transfer and encode and thoughts to get down on paper, so let’s get started! Big thank you to Behemoth Games for the breakfast! We finally made it after two years or so of trying! Delicious, delicious, life-giving doughnuts. We saw a lot of stuff today and got some nice insider scoops! Of course we have that for you right here. Sharp indie games, AAA titles, wonderful cosplayers and so much more happened, I barely know where to begin! I don’t know how the rest of the weekend will top today but I’m sure it’ll only just get better from here.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu: US version heading into F2P open beta
- Ankama today kicked off open beta for WAKFU, the turn-based massively multiplayer online game (MMO) set in the popular DOFUS universe, where p...
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Legacy Quest: New Rougelike Mobile Game From Nexon M
- Nexon Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”), a worldwide leader in free-to-play mobile games, and Socialspiel Entertainment GmbH (“Socialspiel”), a Vien...