Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Best of Both Worlds: Build any deck you can imagine by freely mixing cards from an expanding collection, and plunge into lightning-fast battles.
Growing Content: Frequent new cards release between set launches to guarantee that the meta-game never gets stale.
Truly Free: All gameplay — every card and every game mode — in Eternal can be earned or unlocked without ever paying a dime.
Tons of Enemies: With dozens of enemy decks, wild “boss level” environments, and unique card mechanics, Eternal stands ready to challenge players at any hour of the day or night.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dire Wolf Digital
- Publisher: Dire Wolf Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Generous card packs
- +Single player campaigns.
- -Large decks make deckbuilding challenging.
- -Some campaigns must be bought.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Officially Launched - Free-to-Play PvP Spell-Slinging Title Launches Today