Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Best of Both Worlds: Build any deck you can imagine by freely mixing cards from an expanding collection, and plunge into lightning-fast battles.
Growing Content: Frequent new cards release between set launches to guarantee that the meta-game never gets stale.
Truly Free: All gameplay — every card and every game mode — in Eternal can be earned or unlocked without ever paying a dime.
Tons of Enemies: With dozens of enemy decks, wild “boss level” environments, and unique card mechanics, Eternal stands ready to challenge players at any hour of the day or night.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dire Wolf Digital
- Publisher: Dire Wolf Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces Fundamental Improvements for World of Tanks
- Wargaming releases a new developer diary video series for World of Tanks as it prepares to make major changes to the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.3 Brings Ivalice's 'Ridorana Lighthouse' to Eorzea
- Final Fantasy XIV's 4.3 update, 'Under the Moonlight' will be going live late this May, and with it comes Ridorana Lighthouse.
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...