Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Best of Both Worlds: Build any deck you can imagine by freely mixing cards from an expanding collection, and plunge into lightning-fast battles.
Growing Content: Frequent new cards release between set launches to guarantee that the meta-game never gets stale.
Truly Free: All gameplay — every card and every game mode — in Eternal can be earned or unlocked without ever paying a dime.
Tons of Enemies: With dozens of enemy decks, wild “boss level” environments, and unique card mechanics, Eternal stands ready to challenge players at any hour of the day or night.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dire Wolf Digital
- Publisher: Dire Wolf Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Generous card packs
- +Single player campaigns.
- -Large decks make deckbuilding challenging.
- -Some campaigns must be bought.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Top 10 Best 3D MMORPGs / MMOs
- Ever Since EverQuest surpassed Ultima Online in subscribers in mid 2000, most people realized that 3D MMORPGs were the next big thing.
- Fallout Shelter Mobile Review
- Fallout Shelter, is a resource management game for the mobile. You are put into the shoes of the venerated (or hated, depending on you).