Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Best of Both Worlds: Build any deck you can imagine by freely mixing cards from an expanding collection, and plunge into lightning-fast battles.
Growing Content: Frequent new cards release between set launches to guarantee that the meta-game never gets stale.
Truly Free: All gameplay — every card and every game mode — in Eternal can be earned or unlocked without ever paying a dime.
Tons of Enemies: With dozens of enemy decks, wild “boss level” environments, and unique card mechanics, Eternal stands ready to challenge players at any hour of the day or night.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dire Wolf Digital
- Publisher: Dire Wolf Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Generous card packs
- +Single player campaigns.
- -Large decks make deckbuilding challenging.
- -Some campaigns must be bought.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with DX10 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Eternal is a strategy card game developed by Dire Wolf Digital. Featuring unique combat and well designed cards, Eternal plans to make new waves in the form of F2P CCGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Skadi God Review
- Crowd Control is key with Skadi. So Frostbound Hamer is probably my most used item.
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Interview
- With Fury of the Feywild on the horizon for Neverwinter, we had an opportunity to ask some questions of Perfect World Entertainment and Crypti...
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...