Warframe: The War Within Console Trailer
Warframe: The War Within will launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this December.
The War Within quest will push both Warframe and Operator past their limits as they venture into the Grineer Queen’s fortress to unravel mysteries about the Tenno’s past and hidden capabilities. These twisted Monarchs have lurked in the shadows, preferring to let their minions do their dirty work – but now it is time to uncover their true intentions face-to-face. In addition to the cinematic quest, The War Within update also includes new weapons, customizations, maps, and enemies, as well as a few secrets to be revealed closer to launch.
In order to play the quest upon its release, Warframe players must have completed The Second Dream quest and unlocked the Pluto-Sedna Junction. Digital Extremes also encourages players to ready their loadouts and don their best-dressed Warframe and Operator before playing their new cinematic journey. Players are encouraged to share their loadouts with the Dev team on Warframe’s official social media channels by tagging it with #TheWarWithin.
As a thank you to the Warframe community for their unending support, and in celebration of The War Within’s release on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, Digital Extremes officially launched the Warframe Prime Gaming Giveaway during The Game Awards show. This spectacular giveaway will help Warframe players ramp up the quality of their game with an incredible array of custom Prime Gaming Setups*. Here is what our lucky Tenno could win:
- Top-of-the-line Origin PC with custom Prime-designed cases loaded with a GTX 1080 Founders Edition graphics card, Intel Core i7 6700k processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and 24″ monitor; plus Razer® peripherals and accessories
- PS4™ Pro Gaming Setups – Custom Prime-skinned PlayStation®4 Pro, Sony® 4K HDR 50″ TV, Sony® Surround Sound system
- Xbox One S Gaming Setups – Custom Prime-skinned Xbox One S, 4K HDR 50″ TV, Surround Sound system
- Top Tier Prime Access Packs (first release of 2017) to be delivered to your game account one week before its released to the public – Prime Access is a premium program offering instant access to the most coveted variants of Warframes and gear
To be eligible for a chance to win, players must log in to play Warframe between Thursday, December 1, 2016, and Wednesday, February 1, 2017, and fill out an official entry form on the official website at www.warframe.com/en/giveaway. Warframe Prime Gaming Sweepstakes is limited to residents of North America, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, Norway, Russia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Some exceptions apply. Full details and rules are available here: www.warframe.com/giveaway.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.