PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work! Pictures to upload, video to transfer and encode and thoughts to get down on paper, so let’s get started! Big thank you to Behemoth Games for the breakfast! We finally made it after two years or so of trying! Delicious, delicious, life-giving doughnuts. We saw a lot of stuff today and got some nice insider scoops! Of course we have that for you right here. Sharp indie games, AAA titles, wonderful cosplayers and so much more happened, I barely know where to begin! I don’t know how the rest of the weekend will top today but I’m sure it’ll only just get better from here.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
- Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: New Tower Defense Mode Available
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...