TERA: Rising – Corsairs’ Stronghold Preview
Corsairs’ Stronghold is an equalized 20-versus-20 battle for level 30 characters and above. When you enter the battleground, your skills will scale to the level 60 versions, and all of your gear will be standardized with the same number of crystal slots as the gear you were wearing when you entered. Players between level 30 and 59 will be able to earn XP in Corsairs’ Stronghold, offering players a new leveling path.
To learn more information about Corsairs’ Stronghold and TERA Rising head over to the MMOHuts Game profile page here!
To see the entire patch notes click here!
You won’t be able to play Corsairs’ Stronghold until July 1, but starting today you will be able to start downloading the update. Here’s what you’ll need to know!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Elite Dangerous for Xbox One Available Now
- Frontier Developments has released Elite Dangerous for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.