TERA: Rising – Corsairs’ Stronghold Preview
Corsairs’ Stronghold is an equalized 20-versus-20 battle for level 30 characters and above. When you enter the battleground, your skills will scale to the level 60 versions, and all of your gear will be standardized with the same number of crystal slots as the gear you were wearing when you entered. Players between level 30 and 59 will be able to earn XP in Corsairs’ Stronghold, offering players a new leveling path.
To learn more information about Corsairs’ Stronghold and TERA Rising head over to the MMOHuts Game profile page here!
To see the entire patch notes click here!
You won’t be able to play Corsairs’ Stronghold until July 1, but starting today you will be able to start downloading the update. Here’s what you’ll need to know!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
- Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited "Absolute Skills" system will be added to Black Desert Online next wee...
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
- You’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield Hardline: Getaway, coming January 2016.
- Star Trek Online Season 14/5 Is Now Live on Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The story is called "The Renegade's Regret", which is a new, featured episode recounting the story of Neth Par.