E3 2015 Day 1 Recap – Crossout, King of Wushu, Master of Orion, and More!
E3 is here again, and just when we think all its surprises are out in the open, the show continues to shower us with the blessings of greater gaming news across every platform and genre. There is simply too much good stuff for any one man to cover in this year’s convention. Even with our three man team and niche co-op and MMO focus, we’re feeling stretched thin. Thankfully we saw no technically or appointment issues this year, ensuring every minute of our Day 1 time at the convention was 100% focused on gathering as much news and hands-on time as possible with some of our most hyped games for the show! I run a tight ship, and with no lunch breaks allowed, our team managed six key meetings in our short five hour span at the convention, while booking countless more last minute goodies we look forward to sharing in our upcoming recaps.
So without further intro, let’s get into the sights and sounds of Tuesday at E3!
Table of Contents
A. King of Wushu
B. Age of Wushu Dynasty
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Cars Review
- Project Cars is a racing simulator developer by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Bandai Namco Games.
- TERA Launches Gunner Class on June 26th for Consoles
- The most explosive TERA character class is coming to console on June 26th. Often and best described as a highly-mobile "artillery cannon&...
- Cabal Online: "Episode X: Gladiator" Expansion Now Available
- ESTsoft Inc., developer of the highly acclaimed hit free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, is proud to announce the immediate release of CABAL Onl...