Dragons and Badges Arriving in Trove
Dragons, badges, and challenges are coming to Trove.
The first available dragon to players is the Azulian Dragon. Earned first as a dragonling pet, players must collect Azulian Dragon Souls by completing challenges to raise it to a fledgling status, useable as amount, and then a dragon, useable as a flying mount! Truly dedicated players can unlock the legendary Azorian the Blue, which can also use fire breath to decimate your foes.
Challenges happen hourly and run for twenty minutes, giving players the chance to earn Dragon Caches by completing tasks in a set time. Badges are earnable pieces of flair for completing achievements in Trove. More info on these systems is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omerta: Version 4.8 Following Game-Changing War Available
- Omerta Game Ltd, a leading independent online games developer and publisher, is today excited to announce the launch of Version 4.8 of perenni...
- Fallout Shelter Mobile Review
- Fallout Shelter, is a resource management game for the mobile. You are put into the shoes of the venerated (or hated, depending on you).
- Guns of Icarus Online updates to version 1.3.5
- On February 3rd, Muse Games released an update for Guns of Icarus Online which featured various new changes and additions.