Dragons and Badges Arriving in Trove
Dragons, badges, and challenges are coming to Trove.
The first available dragon to players is the Azulian Dragon. Earned first as a dragonling pet, players must collect Azulian Dragon Souls by completing challenges to raise it to a fledgling status, useable as amount, and then a dragon, useable as a flying mount! Truly dedicated players can unlock the legendary Azorian the Blue, which can also use fire breath to decimate your foes.
Challenges happen hourly and run for twenty minutes, giving players the chance to earn Dragon Caches by completing tasks in a set time. Badges are earnable pieces of flair for completing achievements in Trove. More info on these systems is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Race the Sun Level Design Contest on Steam Workshop
- Flippfly announces a level design contest for Race the Sun as it gains Steam Workshop support.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...
- Shardbound Early Access Preview
- Lately when it comes to Early Access games I just get anxious, since the term is so loosely used you never know what the state of the game is.