Dragons and Badges Arriving in Trove
Dragons, badges, and challenges are coming to Trove.
The first available dragon to players is the Azulian Dragon. Earned first as a dragonling pet, players must collect Azulian Dragon Souls by completing challenges to raise it to a fledgling status, useable as amount, and then a dragon, useable as a flying mount! Truly dedicated players can unlock the legendary Azorian the Blue, which can also use fire breath to decimate your foes.
Challenges happen hourly and run for twenty minutes, giving players the chance to earn Dragon Caches by completing tasks in a set time. Badges are earnable pieces of flair for completing achievements in Trove. More info on these systems is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel Fully Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that Dizzel's Early Access has concluded and the full release version of the game will be available today...
- Evil Genius Online: New Update Available
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced that budding global tyrants will soon be able to access a wealth of new content in the popu...
- World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
- My.com reveals six new screens for World of Speed, showcasing the Azure Coast map.