Livelock Story Trailer
Livelock, Perfect World’s new top-down co-op shooter, launches this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Learn more about its story in this new trailer.
Livelock is the story of humanity’s fate after the destruction of all organic life on Earth. Having time to prepare, humans chose to evolve and uploaded their consciousness into machines that would survive the destruction thus allowing humanity to live on. However, the cataclysm was too strong, corrupting a majority of the stored consciousness. Shattered into factions, the rogue clusters caused chaos and endless warfare that’s gone on for decades.
You, Intellect, were discovered by SATCOM and you are humanity’s last hope. If you don’t step forward to answer destiny’s call, humanity may never rise again.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
- Albion Online has concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
- Heroes of Newerth player sets world record
- This past weekend, pro-gamer Sam "Milkfat" Braithwaite set a new world record for Longest Strategy Game Marathon.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?