Livelock Story Trailer
Livelock, Perfect World’s new top-down co-op shooter, launches this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Learn more about its story in this new trailer.
Livelock is the story of humanity’s fate after the destruction of all organic life on Earth. Having time to prepare, humans chose to evolve and uploaded their consciousness into machines that would survive the destruction thus allowing humanity to live on. However, the cataclysm was too strong, corrupting a majority of the stored consciousness. Shattered into factions, the rogue clusters caused chaos and endless warfare that’s gone on for decades.
You, Intellect, were discovered by SATCOM and you are humanity’s last hope. If you don’t step forward to answer destiny’s call, humanity may never rise again.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Alpha Preview Tour
- Almost two years after its Kickstarter was funded, Shards Online today stands on the precipice of its future.
- Over 9,000 Zombies: New Map Editor Available
- Board up the windows and barricade the doors, because the undead are coming in full force. The odds of survival are slim, but with the new map...
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.