Livelock Story Trailer
Livelock, Perfect World’s new top-down co-op shooter, launches this summer on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Learn more about its story in this new trailer.
Livelock is the story of humanity’s fate after the destruction of all organic life on Earth. Having time to prepare, humans chose to evolve and uploaded their consciousness into machines that would survive the destruction thus allowing humanity to live on. However, the cataclysm was too strong, corrupting a majority of the stored consciousness. Shattered into factions, the rogue clusters caused chaos and endless warfare that’s gone on for decades.
You, Intellect, were discovered by SATCOM and you are humanity’s last hope. If you don’t step forward to answer destiny’s call, humanity may never rise again.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Now Available Globally
- Players around the globe can now download Phantom of the Kill free for iOS and Android devices.
- Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam's Greenlight
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial ...
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.