Livelock is a top-down three-player co-op shooter for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Steam. It’s reminiscent of the 80s/90s arcade games and you control one of three robots or “Intellects” doing battle with a horrific force known as “Abbadons” in order help humanity restore its place and evolve. The stages are top-down like traditional arcade games with hordes of enemies and secrets to acquire. The world is ruined, and you push rubble, beaten up cars and more out of your way, and destroy Abbadon when they pop up out of nowhere.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tuque Games
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced shooter with lots of exploration and plenty of challenge.
- +Interesting characters, a realistic reason for doing what they do.
- +Guns! The guns are all badass.
- -While it is a pretty game, the colors can blend together after a while, not counting lasers.
- - When playing the same character, there’s no difference in color in the build I covered.
- -Was hoping to unlock/uncover more Intellects, but it will only feature the three main characters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 10 64bit (32bit OS not supported)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent
- HDD: 8 GB available space
- Network:Broadband Internet connection
- Description: You and up to two others players must work together to break the cycle of infinite war between machines. As one of "The Few" remaining Capital Intellects, you will need quick reactions and decision-making to overcome the chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- INSIDIA: Post-Apocalyptic Online PvP Mayhem Start on September 7th
- Bad Seed's Insidia is launching on Steam's Early Access platform on Sept 7th, and Gamescom visitors will have a chance to do battle ...
- Microvolts Releases a Hot Summer Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Heatwave – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style thir...
- Dragon Project Review
- Dragon Project puts you in the shoes of a starting hunter that’s out to get monsters that have been plaguing the land of Heiland.