Livelock is a top-down three-player co-op shooter for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Steam. It’s reminiscent of the 80s/90s arcade games and you control one of three robots or “Intellects” doing battle with a horrific force known as “Abbadons” in order help humanity restore its place and evolve. The stages are top-down like traditional arcade games with hordes of enemies and secrets to acquire. The world is ruined, and you push rubble, beaten up cars and more out of your way, and destroy Abbadon when they pop up out of nowhere.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tuque Games
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced shooter with lots of exploration and plenty of challenge.
- +Interesting characters, a realistic reason for doing what they do.
- +Guns! The guns are all badass.
- -While it is a pretty game, the colors can blend together after a while, not counting lasers.
- - When playing the same character, there’s no difference in color in the build I covered.
- -Was hoping to unlock/uncover more Intellects, but it will only feature the three main characters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 10 64bit (32bit OS not supported)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent
- HDD: 8 GB available space
- Network:Broadband Internet connection
Articles You May Enjoy
- Customization in F1 Online: The Game Shown
- Codemasters has revealed the level of customization a player can perform on their race car in F1 Online: The Game, as well as the upgrades the...
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.