Destiny Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Destiny Online Page.
Destiny Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime inspired graphics published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Zodiac Online, Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game has bright anime inspired graphics and is largely ‘family friends’. The game’s most innovative aspect is its pet system, as players can catch many different pets and customize their growth. Destiny Online also has a surprisingly large game world. In the video above, I noticed some serious lag issues with the game, but still managed to kill a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Destiny Online check out the official MMOHuts Destiny Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Japanese Free to Play MMORPGs and MMOs
- Most free to play MMORPGs and MMOs are developed in Korea, but other nations are starting to enter the industry.
- Small Video Game Startup Takes On Gaming Giants at E3
- The unlikely duo of a freelance web developer and a DJ defied convention by creating an online virtual world of their own: one programmer, one...
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.