Destiny Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Destiny Online Page.
Destiny Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime inspired graphics published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Zodiac Online, Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game has bright anime inspired graphics and is largely ‘family friends’. The game’s most innovative aspect is its pet system, as players can catch many different pets and customize their growth. Destiny Online also has a surprisingly large game world. In the video above, I noticed some serious lag issues with the game, but still managed to kill a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Destiny Online check out the official MMOHuts Destiny Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Early Access has Launched
- Gloria Victis has launched on Steam Early Access, two years after being Greenlit.
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Preview
- Ivern, the Green Father, is here and ready to take on one of the most unique roles in League of Legends: the jungle support.
- Arcane Dragons Mobile Review
- One of the core game features that Arcane Dragons offers its players, a rarity among most mobile games, is real-time co-op and PvP.